Rainbow Shops | Burgundy Dress

Hi everyone ! This time I am featuring a corduroy  bodycon dress and Wax  denim vest   in dark wash   which I ordered from Rainbow Shop...

Hi everyone !

This time I am featuring a corduroy bodycon dress and Wax denim vest  in dark wash which I ordered from Rainbow Shops.

Burgundy is one of the hottest colors this year and looks good one everyone. If you're not a fan of burgundy, Rainbow Shops has two other colors which are black and camel for the dress and light, medium and dark wash for the vest. I am wearing dark wash.

If you love dresses this is the perfect dress for spring, summer or fall. The material feels like heaven, very soft and that is the case with the Wax denim vest too.

You can wear the dress over leggings, with high heels, boots, under a coat or like me throw a  Wax denim vest  over it.
I also styled it with the faux shearling duster vest, which is perfect if it gets a bit colder cause it's super warm and chic. You can buy the faux shearling vest at Rainbow Shops.

Do you like my look more with the Wax denim vest or the faux shearling duster vest ?


You will find outfit details and similar items on the bottom of the article.


Have an amazing week! 

xoxo

I am wearing:
Rainbow Shops | Mock Neck Stretch Corduroy Mini Bodycon Dress
Rainbow Shops | Wax Denim Vest
Rainbow Shops | Faux Shearling Duster Vest








WAX Denim Vest

Faux Shearling Duster Vest


You Might Also Like

6 comments

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave a comment. I try to respond to everyone, whenever I can. Also, if you leave a link, it will be my pleasure to visit your website.

XOXO

Powered by Blogger.