This Week's Must-Have | Mandala Throw

Hi! This week's must-have is the Mandala Beach Throw . I wanted one for so long and have finally ordered mine from Amazon . It is ver...

Hi!

This week's must-have is the Mandala Beach Throw. I wanted one for so long and have finally ordered mine from Amazon.
It is very light and soft and can be used for yoga, beach or even as a decoration on the wall.
I love the purple color.

Below you have a photo of me relaxing by the pool with my Mandala Throw after a long photoshoot. The only thing that is missing is a refreshing drink in my hand which came a bit later. :)

Oh, and this outfit will be on the blog later today !! Don't miss it !

Happy Sunday !

xoxo

I am sitting on my Mandala Beach Throw 





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the Mandala Throw! It's really pretty!!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jako mi se sviđaju te flash tattos :)
    Ako želiš, pretplati se na moj blog.
    https://lillysecret.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave a comment. I try to respond to everyone, whenever I can. Also, if you leave a link, it will be my pleasure to visit your website.

XOXO

Powered by Blogger.