Celebrity Inspired Outfit: Tribal Print Bodysuit

This outfit is inspired by Khloe Kardashian. The tribal print bodysuit is very unique and believe me you will get many compliments on it.  I...

This outfit is inspired by Khloe Kardashian. The tribal print bodysuit is very unique and believe me you will get many compliments on it. I am totally in love with mine and I also paired it with black pants like Khloe.
I tried on many shoes but I liked this outfit the most with my wedge sneakers. It just didn't feel right for me with high heels.

Jennifer Lopez also wore a similar bodysuit for one of her performances but it was multicolored, I like this beige and black version better.
I also chose my bodysuit without the high standing collar.

Do you like this look? How would you wear it and which color would you choose?

Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

I am wearing:
Kikiriki printed bodysuit
H&M black pants
Aldo wedge sneakers







I am wearing:
Kikiriki printed bodysuit
H&M black pants
Aldo wedge sneakers


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave a comment. I try to respond to everyone, whenever I can. Also, if you leave a link, it will be my pleasure to visit your website.

XOXO

Powered by Blogger.