70's Trend : Button-Front A-line Skirt

The button-front A-line skirt is a must have in every girls closest. I am so happy that this seventies trend is back. I like them best in ...

The button-front A-line skirt is a must have in every girls closest. I am so happy that this seventies trend is back.

I like them best in denim paired with a crop top.

What trend from the 70's do you like the most? How would you style the button-front A-skirt?

Happy Saturday!!

xoxo

I am wearing:
Rainbow Shops button-fron A-line skirt and crop top

                      


I am wearing:
Rainbow Shops button-fron A-line skirt and crop top

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave a comment. I try to respond to everyone, whenever I can. Also, if you leave a link, it will be my pleasure to visit your website.

XOXO

Powered by Blogger.