Outfit Ideas: Bodycon Skirt

I am so obsessed with bodycon skirts at the moment. First I have bought one but then I just had to go back for three more :) I can't wa...

I am so obsessed with bodycon skirts at the moment. First I have bought one but then I just had to go back for three more :)
I can't wait to show you all of them.
This one I paired with a simple black tee which I also bought in another color, cute necklace and a black clutch.
I think simple works best with it because of the print, anything else would have been too much.
This look is simple, casual and stylish.

My day was so hectic and I am glad I got at least one good shot lol.

I am wearing:
Charlotte Russe bodycon skirt
Rampage clutch
Target tee
Lotsy Accessories necklace





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.