Outfit Ideas: Denim

Top- Jc Penney Jeans- YMI Bag- Rebecca Minkoff Boots- Marshalls I saw the Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. Crossbody on Nina Dobrev and...

Top- Jc Penney
Jeans- YMI
Bag- Rebecca Minkoff
Boots- Marshalls


I saw the Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. Crossbody on Nina Dobrev and just had to have it. It's my favorite at the moment. It looks great and the quality is amazing, haven't had it long but I have already gotten so many compliments. The color I have is deep denim, I'm not sure which exact color Nina is wearing. I love her style. She is such a natural beauty, loved watching her on the Vampire Diaries.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave a comment. I try to respond to everyone, whenever I can. Also, if you leave a link, it will be my pleasure to visit your website.

XOXO

Powered by Blogger.