Outfit Ideas: Maxi Sweater Cover-up

I haven't been very active on the blog lately but I'm back and can't wait to start posting more often. It's been one ...


I haven't been very active on the blog lately but I'm back and can't wait to start posting more often.
It's been one month since I gave birth to my second beautiful baby boy and I feel sexier and prettier than ever.
I guess happiness does that to you, gives you that glow from the inside and what is more joyful than a baby. :)
I still have some pounds to lose before I'm back to my ideal weight and I think this outfit is just perfect for those days when you want to feel comfortable but also trendy and chic at the same time.

Maxi Sweater Cover-up- Express
Fashion Sneakers- Aldo Shoes
Claudia Ciuti Bag- Marshalls

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave a comment. I try to respond to everyone, whenever I can. Also, if you leave a link, it will be my pleasure to visit your website.

XOXO

Powered by Blogger.