Outfit Ideas: Beige and Gold

This look is so classic and chic. I love blazers and I think they give every outfit a little touch of elegance. I mostly wear blazers with ...

This look is so classic and chic. I love blazers and I think they give every outfit a little touch of elegance. I mostly wear blazers with jeans.

With this blazer my favorite thing are the gold buttons, even though I'm more of a silver girl, this blazer was love at first sight.


What I like most about the jeans is that wear after wear they look the same and don't start hanging like some jeans after a few times of wearing. Don't you just hate it when the jeans are tight the first time you put them on and by the second time they look 2 sizes bigger ? With these jeans that just ain't happening.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this look! Ive had a beige blazer in my wardrobe for ages and now I know how to style it, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! Ive had a beige blazer in my wardrobe for ages and now I know how to style it, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave a comment. I try to respond to everyone, whenever I can. Also, if you leave a link, it will be my pleasure to visit your website.

XOXO

Powered by Blogger.