Outfit Ideas: December in Florida

Spent a wonderful and relaxing day at the beach in this comfortable and trendy outfit. The weather was beautiful, not warm enough for swim...

Spent a wonderful and relaxing day at the beach in this comfortable and trendy outfit.
The weather was beautiful, not warm enough for swimming but perfect for taking a walk and enjoying the beauty that Florida has to offer.

One of my favorite jeans at the moment are these awesome Ariya jeans which I bought at JCPenney.
The lovely casual sweater is from Marshalls, the very comfortable sneakers in which I could walk the whole day long are from Skechers.
The stylish necklace is Steve Madden and my chic sunglasses are Gucci.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave a comment. I try to respond to everyone, whenever I can. Also, if you leave a link, it will be my pleasure to visit your website.

XOXO

Powered by Blogger.