Outfit Ideas: Classy and Casual

Spent a wonderful day with my family shopping and then watching The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1 in this  outfit.  I loved the movie ...

Spent a wonderful day with my family shopping and then watching The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1 in this  outfit. 
I loved the movie but my son was so disappointed that the movie wasn't finished, he wanted the second part right away. I guess we'll both have to wait patiently until next year. ツ

Dress: Victoria's Secret
Bag: Juicy Couture
Boots: Rockport
Scarf: Burlington
Knee high socks and tights both Merona ( Animal/Orion Gray): Target

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave a comment. I try to respond to everyone, whenever I can. Also, if you leave a link, it will be my pleasure to visit your website.

XOXO

Powered by Blogger.