Birthday Cake Ideas for Kids: The Lego Cake

For my sons's birthday, I ordered the cake at Target. They did a pretty good job, but not everything was exactly as I ordered it. Now, I...

For my sons's birthday, I ordered the cake at Target. They did a pretty good job, but not everything was exactly as I ordered it. Now, I think it was better that way, because the cake was unique and my son totally loved it. Target didn't have any Lego decorations, so we just placed our own on the cake. All the kids at the party were very excited and surprised when they saw it. 

I also made some Lego favor boxes for which I found the template at Delia Creates , you can find many more great ideas there....check it out.

By Leila

You Might Also Like

1 comments


  1. disco party for kids have been dazzling families all over the country for 10 years now with their amazing array of children’s party entertainment, and they are proud to say they can deliver a party to satisfy the wildest of imaginations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave a comment. I try to respond to everyone, whenever I can. Also, if you leave a link, it will be my pleasure to visit your website.

XOXO

Powered by Blogger.